Welcome to my blog......

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Blog - Niagara Falls picture

If I wanted to include this a snapshot on my website, I would:
  • Crop out the tourists by editing the image in Photoshop and leaving as much of the waterfalls as possible
  • Scale down the size of the image for ease in uploading & less storage space.
  • Adjust the resolution of the image for the most clear image allowable before uploading to my website
  • Save the item as a .jpeg, png or gif for uploading to the website
  • Save the image on the computer as "save for web"
  • Make multiple copies as work progresses to use for backup or other uploads

No comments:

Post a Comment