Welcome to my blog......

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting

Monday, January 23, 2012

Week #3 - Quiz, Page 154

Of the two examples, I feel that B makes a better visual impression in that the navigation is clear and concise The navigation links are aligned on the left side, including graphics that match the text.  The colors of the entire page compliment one another and are not obnoxious.  The entire screen looks inviting.  For the most part, I think this one meets the CRAP criteria.

Example A is really "loud", starting with the black background and the large buttons that I have no idea what they are really trying to tell me and take up too much space.  Visually uninviting!

No comments:

Post a Comment