Welcome to my blog......

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting

Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the purpose of using storyboards and how will they help with my final project?

In a nutshell, storyboarding is laying out the project before you begin.   Kind of like when you want to build a deck, you have to  research the deck you want to build, where you want to build it, what is all involved or needed (materials), and finally mapping out the instructions step by step, including what goes where.

Storyboarding will (hopefully!) help me to complete my website timely and with little errors. By doing a storyboard I should be able to find any errors or items that are out of sequence before I begin the actual design.

No comments:

Post a Comment